Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Total Slacker!

And not in a good way!


Still life of paper stack in office. Photography. Encyclopædia Britannica ImageQuest. Web. 21 Jan 2015. 


I call my library club members SLACRs (School & Library Advisory Club Representatives -- not mine, I stole it!) and they love it, but I'm talking about being a real slacker. I have not posted on this blog for almost a year...it's embarrassing! :)

Here's my only defense...I've used several of the same lessons from last year, this year...so why bore you with a repeat?! That's all I've got. My only excuse.

Then I realized I hadn't added the book I DID use differently this year, AND we are about to present at another conference, so I thought I better get on it!

Here's to keeping up in the future...CHEERS!

1 comment:

  1. Your website is terribly informative and your articles are wonderful.

    get cash now

    ReplyDelete